Download Files Below:Application
Request For Student Records
Costs not included in Tuition 2017_2018
2017-2018 Tuition Assistance Application
- Submit the application, along with a non-refundable $50 application fee per student ($100 per family) and a $50 assessment fee per student.
- Have your child’s current teacher complete the “Student Recommendation.”
- Submit Request for Information Form (grades 2-8) to current school.
- Purchase and read our required reading, entitled: For the Children’s Sake, by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay. (Copies are available in the school office for $13 each)
- Upon receipt of the applications, we will call you to schedule a student assessment. In some cases, we may request that this one-on-one appointment be followed by an opportunity to observe your child in our classroom during the school day.
- After the student assessment, a member of the Admissions Committee will call to review the results. If your child has been recommended for placement, we will schedule your parent interview.
- Attend your parent interview, during which time we will discuss the required reading and provide feedback on the student assessment. We ask that both parents (or legal guardians) participate in the interview.
- Upon successful completion of the student assessment and parent interview, you will receive notification of admittance or non-admittance.
- If accepted, secure your child’s space by sending the $400 enrollment fee, which is applied against next year’s tuition. Tuition will be set in the spring for the following academic year.A $100 bus rider deposit is required at the time of registration.
- Applicants whose files are completed by April 1st will receive letters of acceptance or non-acceptance by May 1st.
- After April 1st, qualified applicants will be considered based on space availability
- If no space is available, students will be placed on a waiting list.