View/download our Prospectus Packet for business partners, family, and friends: Prospectus Packet Dear Friends of Skylark, Five years ago, Ambleside at Skylark, opened its doors committed to providing a rigorous, life giving education to children and their families throughout the Roaring Fork Valley. Through dedication, sacrifice, and God’s favor this idea has been made manifest through this community:
- Children come to school excited to learn, develop and build character and establish relationships with self, peers, and adults through 15 courses of study.
- We have seen students become stewards in their communities.
- 8th grade graduates participate in college course work.
- Lives are given direction and meaning, and enduring friendships formed.
- Through committed teachers, staff, and God’s grace this school has grown over the years, and we firmly believe that our best days are ahead of us.
- 8,600 sq. ft. building located in West Glenwood Springs, with plenty of space to grow for future years; including secured entryways into the school, a large school lunchroom with a full kitchen, bathrooms on both levels, a Chapel for morning Assembly, a stage for community and school performances, indoor classroom space for the Arrowsmith program, outdoor gardening areas, and private parking.
- This new building will allow us to meet the needs of a growing school, Kinder-Ready to 12th grade, as well as create warm and inviting spaces to gather for school performances, clubs, and extracurricular activities.
Taking into consideration our available funds, grants, and a loan, our goal is to raise
$1.7 million through the Capital Campaign.To reach this goal, we are asking you to come alongside us in giving your best gift. Although each gift is not equal, each gift is sacrificial. Before you decide on the amount of your gift, please prayerfully consider the generosity that God has shown you, the importance of the school’s mission, and the staggering returns already seen in the children. As you look through the website, we are sure you will be delighted by the school’s vision and images of the children and school community. We are not just moving into a new building; we are renewed with new strength and energy, ready to sharpen our vision for the future and strengthen various parts of the school to make them greater. If you would like to donate a gift, please contact the school directly 970.930.1804 Faithfully, Cody O’Neil- President Kelli Shedden – Treasurer Chris Wenger – Secretary Nicole Wenger – Principal